Latest Good News for all those candidates who want to apply in Tata Institute of Social Sciences TISS Recruitment for the post of Social Workers. TISS was established in 1936. Headquarters at Maharashtra Mumbai. Mr. S. Parsuraman is Director of Tata Institute of Social Sciences. Its aim is Re-Imagining Futures. Tata Institute of Social Sciences TISS Recruitment 2015-16 Social Workers all eligible candidates can apply offline application before on 7th January 2016. More details are given bellow..
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) was established in 1936 as the Sir Dorabji Tata Graduate School of Social Work. In 1944, it was renamed as the Tata Institute of Social Sciences. The year 1964 was an important landmark in the history of the Institute, when it was declared Deemed to be a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act (UGC), 1956.
Jobs in Tata Institute of Social Sciences TISS
Candidates must have passed Post Graduation Degree in Social Work (M.A. in social work/MSW) Or Bachelors Degree in social work/MSW from a recognized University.
- Must have at least 2 -3 years Experience in Social Development Sector.
Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 50 years.
No. of Posts:-
- Social Workers:- 23 vacant posts.
Based on work Experience
- Start Application:- 23rd December 2015
- Last Date of Application:- 7th January 2016.
Ms. Trupti Jhaveri Panchal, Asst. Professor, School of Social Work, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar-400088.
How to Apply:-
All interested candidates can apply offline application before on 07/01/2016. Read Notification before applying offline application form.
- First of all click “Important Notification/Download Application Form” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so Download application form then fill and send to given address before on last date.
- Send Application by post or E-mail :- email@example.com.