(AWES) Army Welfare education Society is an Indian Army managed organization, which manages quality education for the children who are Indian army personnel. It’s head office situated in New Delhi, Shankar vihar. It manages/ opened 134 army public schools and 239 army pre-primary schools all across India. These schools affiliated through CBSE boards and now ACWE announced 7000 jobs/posts for the recruitment of teachers jobs for all across situated Indian army schools.
Following jobs/places are announced-
- PGT- Post graduate teacher (to teach the students of senior classes)
Qualification needed -B.Ed and M.Ed (Post Graduation), with minimum 50% marks in both
- TGT– Trained graduate teacher (to teach the students of junior classes)
Qualification needed – B.Ed and Graduation, with minimum 50% marks in both
- PRT– Primary teachers (to teach students of primary classes)
Qualification needed minimum-B.Ed and graduation, with minimum 50% marks in both
Age-limit for candidates-
Counted as on 1 April 2016
For fresher candidates– Age maximum 40 years (except for NCR schools where TGT should be maximum 29 years and PGT should be 36 years.
For experienced candidates– less than 57 years.
(5 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THE LAST 10 YEARS)
The selection procedure of following jobs based on three stages-
- Screening exam(Conducted on-line in MCQ format)
- CTET/TET conducted by state government is mandatory for appointment as contract base or Regular,. CTET/TET is not mandatory for appearing in CSB Exam. (Language, written test, computer proficiency teat if needed etc.)
Note- Exams based on combined selection screening exam.
What is screening exam?
The screening exam will test knowledge of child development and pedagogy with special focus on child psychology between ages 11 and 14 years. It will comprise 150 one-mark questions in four sections. Thirty-mark sections each on first language, second language, and child development and pedagogy will be compulsory. Candidates will also have to answer another 60-mark section on either science and math or social sciences.
- Note- When candidate completed the screening exam procedure, they got score-cards related to their performance, which is helpful for candidates selected in any CBSE Affiliated school, across in India, not only in here but in every school. Score card valid till 3 years of passing this exam.
- But, holding any score cards by itself not entitle/selected you to appointment as teacher in any army school. Score card only valid and useful for selection process 2 and 3 for this posts.
For the jobs fee were Rs. 600 for every candidate, the fee is non-refundable at any situation.
Cheques/drafts/postal money/money orders are not accepted.
Cost for the papers-
Part a- Rs. 100/-
Part b- Rs. 100/- (specify subject)
How to apply/register-
Firstly, candidate go to the link below, than if candidate is new click the new user, and than complete the selection process and provide a valid e-mail address and contact no. because candidate unique id and registration number and password sending to the number and mail given by candidate.
- After registration, candidate should pay the online fee from debit/credit cards or through Challan.
- payment through money order/postal are not acceptable.
- After pay the application fee candidate should complete the process of registration, than attach-
- Scanned photograph (recent, maximum 50kb)
- Scanned signature (maximum 20 kb)
- Qualification documents and certificates scanned copies.
- Date of birth certificate.
Salary/ Grade pay-
Salary and grade pay (allowances) applicable as per Central Government rules and decided as per school authority also.
- Registration date- 30 august to 27 September (9:00 AM to 5:00 P.M)
- Admit cards available on line- 15 November 2015 (check updates)
- Exam date- 06 December 2015
- Results publication/ announced- 23 December 2015
Admit cards available on-line, candidates get information through e-mail or check our website for more notifications.
After read all instructions click submit button to register successfully.
to read official notification, click here-