Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC recruitment for the post of Village Administrative Officer. TNPSC was established in 1929 for recruit persons. In 1936, the name was Change as “The Madras Public Service Commission”. It came to known as Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission from the year 1970 onwards. Its Chairman is Dr. K. Arulmozhi. TNPSC Latest Recruitment Notification 2015 2016 Apply Online All eligible candidates can apply online application before on 14th December 2015.More details are given bellow..
Tamilnadu Govt Jobs TNPSC 2015
Candidates should be pass S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent from recognized Board/University. For more details see notification..
- Should have Knowledge of Tamil Language.
Age should be minimum 21 years and maximum 40 years (for SCs, SC (A) s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all castes), 21- 30 years (for other).
No. of Posts:-
Village Administrative Officer:- 813 vacant posts.
- For General/OBC fee is Rs. 75/-
- For SC/ST/MBC/PWD fee is Nil.
Salary/ Grade Pay:-
Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay Rs.2400/-
- Start online application: – 12th November 2015
- Last Date of Application:- 14th December 2015
- Last Date of Fee Deposit:- 16th December 2015
- Exam Held on:- 14th February 2016 (10:00 am to 01:00 pm).
How to Apply:-
All interested candidates can apply online application before on 14/12/2015.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply for This Job” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Candidates are required to have a valid Personal E-mail ID or Mob. No.
- you have to do first time registration then fill application form.
- Video Example of Application For Filling..