UPPSC Civil Judge Exam Notification 2016-17 UP Civil Judge
UPPSC Civil Judge Examination 2016: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission announced vacancy for the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division) in 2016. It’s a good chance for all those candidates who want to apply in UP Public Service Commission. UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Notification 2016. UP Civil Judge latest vacancy 2016 all eligible candidates can apply online before on 31st August 2016. More details are given bellow…
The Official website is www.uppsc.up.nic.in of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Academic Qualification for Civil Judge:-
The candidates must have passed bachelor’s degree in Law or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University/Institute.
- Must be an Advocate enrolled under the provisions of the Advocate Act 1961.
- Must possess a thorough Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script.
For more details see official notification…
Age Limit (UPPSC Jobs 2016):-
The candidates age should be 22 – 35 Years as on 01/07/2016.Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
No. of Posts (218 Vacancies):-
- Civil Judge (Junior Division):- 218 vacant Posts
- GEN:- 111
- OBC:- 58
- SC:- 45
- ST:- 04
Application Fee (UP Civil Judge Recruitment):-
The application fee is Rs. 125/- for General/OBC category candidates, Rs. 65/- for SC/ST category candidates and Rs.25/- for Handicapped.
Selection Process (UPPSC Civil Judge Exam ):-
The selection process is based on Written Exam, Interview
Salary/Grade Pay (UPPSC Vacancy Civil Judge ):-
The salary offered is Rs. 27700 – 44770/-
The Job location is Uttar Pradesh.
Important Dates ( UPPSC Civil Judge Examination 2016 ):-
The Last date of online application is 31st August 2016.
How to Apply (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Notification 2016):-
The Application Form is available online. Candidate can register online before on 31/08/2016 for applying for the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division). Read full Notification UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016 before applying online application.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply Online” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Candidates need to take printout of registration slip for future references. After generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for primary stage of recruitment process.
NOTE (UP Civil Judge Recruitment 2016 ):-
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID.The registration details would be sent at email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.