UPSC Recruitment 2016 for Indian Economic Service, Indian Statistical Service Exam
UPSC Recruitment 2016: Latest good news UPSC jobs in 2016 Union Public Service Commission for all those candidates who want to apply in Union Public Service Commission. UPSC announced Indian Economic Service, Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2016. It was founded in 1926.Mr. Deepak Gupta is Chairman of UPSC. UPSC Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Apply Online IES|ISS Exam 24 Posts Vacancy all eligible candidates can apply online before on 12th February 2016. More details are given bellow..
The Union Public Service Commission has been established under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. The Commission consists of a Chairman and ten MembersThe terms and conditions of service of Chairman and Members of the Commission are governed by the Union Public Service Commission (Members) Regulations, 1969.
Candidates must have passed Bachelors Degree, Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute/University.
For More Details See Notification..
Age should be minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years as on 01/08/2016.
No. of Posts:-
- Indian Economic Service (IES):- 15
- Indian Statistical Service (ISS):- 13 vacant posts
- For General/OBC candidates fee is Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ST/Female/PWD fee is NIL
- Fee Payment online through SBI net banking or SBI bank challan/credit card/debit card.
Written Exam, Interview
All Over India
- Start Online Application:- 16th January 2016
- Last Date of Application:- 12th February 2016
- Admit Card Available After:-4th March 2016.
How to Apply:-
All interested candidates can apply online application before on 12/02/2016. Read full Notification carefully before apply application.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply for This Job” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Start online application from 16/01/2016.
- Have a valid e-Mail ID
- Personal Contact No.
- Scanned photograph should be in JPG format less than 40 kb and greater than 3 kb (height140 x 110 pixel width)
- scanned signature in JPG format less than 40 kb and greater than 1 kb (height 110 x140 pixel width).