Union Public Service Commission UPSC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online 170 posts
UPSC Latest Recruitment 2016:- Union Public Service Commission Recruitment of Assistant Professors, Assistant Director, Junior Scientific Officers vacancies in various department 2016. It’s a good chance to apply in UPSC. Union Public Service Commission UPSC Notification 2016. UPSC latest vacancy in 2016 all eligible candidates can apply online application UPSC Recruitment 2016 Professors Before on 3rd March 2016. More details are given bellow..
The official website is www.upsc.gov.in of Union Public Service Commission
Assistant Professors:- The candidates must have passed Master’s Degree level in Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Commerce, Economics, Hindi, English, French, History, Home Science, Logic/Philosophy, Malayalam, Mathematics, Physics, Politics, Tamil, Tourism from a recognized University of India.
Assistant Directors Grade- II (Mechanical):- The candidates must have passed Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute/University.
- Must have 2 years experience in relevant field.
- Should be Basic knowledge of Computers particularly application side of currently used software/ packages for Offices.
Assistant Director:-The candidates must have passed Post Graduation Degree from a recognized University of India.
For More Posts Details See Notification..
Age shouldn’t be more than 30 Years (Post 1,2,4), 35 Years(Post 3,5) Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
No. of Posts:-
- Junior Scientific Officers (Electronics): – 02
- Junior Scientific Officers (Mechanical): – 02
- Assistant Director: – 01
- Assistant Directors Grade- II (Mechanical): – 06
- Assistant Professors: – 159 vacant posts
The application fee is Rs. 25/- for General/OBC category candidates and SC/ST/PH/Women fee is NIL. Fee payment by SBI cash or Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card.
The selection process is based on written exam, Interview
The salary offered is Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With Grade Pay Rs.4600/4800/- (Post 1,2,4), Rs. 15600 – 39100/- With Grade Pay Rs. 5400/6000/- (Post 3,5).
Job location in All Over India
The Last Date of Online application is 3rd March 2016.
How to Apply:-
The Application Form is available online. Candidate can register online before on 03/03/2016 for applying for the post of Assistant Professors, Assistant Director, and Junior Scientific Officers. Read full Notification before UPSC Recruitment 2016 applying online application.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply Online” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Candidates need to take printout of registration slip for future references. After generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for primary stage of recruitment process.
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID.The registration details would be sent at email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.
- The Photograph should only be in JPG format and size shouldn’t be more than 40 KB (140 height X 110 Width).
- The scanned signature in JPG format only and size shouldn’t be more than 40 KB (110 height X 140 Width).