UPSC Recruitment 1189 posts in post Civil Services and Indian Forest Service Examination
Union Public Service Commission UPSC recruitment for various posts in Civil Services and Forest Service’s 2016. It’s a good chance for all those candidates who want to apply in Union Public Service Commission UPSC Civil Services and Indian Forest Service Examination. UPSC Civil Services and Indian Forest Service Examination 2016 Notification. UPSC Latest vacancy in 2016 all eligible candidates can apply online application before on 27th May 2016.More details are given bellow…
The official website is www.upsc.gov.in of Union Public Service Commission.
Academic Qualification for Civil Services and Indian Forest Service Examination:-
The candidates must have passed Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University/Institute.
For More Details See Official Notification..
Age Limit (for Union Public Service Commission vacancy):-
The candidates should be 21 – 32 Years as on 01/08/2016. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
No. of Posts (UPSC 1189 vacancy):-
- Civil Services Examination – 1079
- Indian Forest Service Examination – 110 vacant posts
Application Fee (for UPSC Recruitment):-
The application is Rs. 100/- for General/OBC candidates and SC/ST /PWD category candidates Fee is NIL. Fee payment through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, SBI net Banking, SBI Bank Challan.
The selection process is based on Written Exam, Interview /Personality Test.
The job location is All Over India.
Important Dates (UPSC jobs 2016):-
The Starting date of online application is 27th April 2016 and Last Date is 27th May 2016.
How to Apply (Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification):-
The Application Form is available online. Candidate can register online before on 27/05/2016 for applying for the post of Specialist Officers. Read full Notification UPSC Recruitment Civil Services and Forest Service’s Examination 2016 applying online application.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply Online” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- The filling of online application contains two parts.
- Candidates need to take printout of registration slip for future references. After generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for primary stage of recruitment process.
NOTE (UPSC Civil Services and Forest Service’s Examination Recruitment):-
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID.The registration details would be sent at email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.
- Upload the Photograph Dimensions 140 x 110 pixels and size should be between 3kb – 40kb (JPG format).
- Upload scanned Signature Dimensions 110 x 140 pixels and size should be between 1kb – 40kb (JPG format).
- Candidates should note that there will be penalty (negative marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.