UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 Amin / Town Clerk Notification
UPSSSC Recruitment Amin ,Town Clerk: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow announced vacancy for the post of Amin / Town Clerk in 2016. It’s a good chance for all those candidates who want to apply in Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow. UPSSSC Recruitment Notification 2016. UPSSSC Latest vacancy in 2016 all eligible candidates can apply online application before on 11th June 2016.More details are given bellow…
The Official Website is www.upsssc.gov.in of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission
Academic Qualification for Amin, Town Clerk:-
The candidates must have passed Intermediate Examination or its equivalent qualification from Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Board.
For More Post Details See Official Notification..
Age Limit (for UPSSSC Latest Vacancy):-
The candidates age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years As on 01/07/2016. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
No. of Post (152 Vacancies):-
- Amin – 124
- Town Clerk – 28 vacant posts
Application Fee (for UPSSSC Recruitment):-
The application is Rs. 185/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 95/- for SC/ST candidates, Rs. 25/- for PH candidates. Fee payment through SBI I Collect mode.
Selection Process is based on Written Exam, Interview
Salary/Grade Pay (UP Subordinate Services Selection Commission Jobs):-
The salary offered is Rs. 5200 –20200/- With Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
The job location is Lucknow
Important Dates (UPSSSC Lucknow vacancy 2016) :-
The Last date of online application is 11th June 2016
How to Apply ( Amin, Town Clerk Notification):-
The Application Form is available online. Candidate can register online before on 11/06/2016 for applying for the post of Amin, Town Clerk. Read full Notification UPSSSC- Amin / Town Clerk Recruitment 2016 applying online application.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply Online” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Candidates need to take printout of registration slip for future references. After generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for primary stage of recruitment process.
NOTE (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission Recruitment):-
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID.The registration details would be sent at email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.