Directorate of state transport, Haryana, Chandigarh announced notifications for 725 vacancies of regular drivers, and invited applications for eligible candidates as Heavy Passenger Transport Vehicle Drivers, on fixed remuneration/salary of Rs- 12,000 per month. The posts are divided as category wise and Ex-servicemen/sports person will also fill the application form.
Following vacancies are available in many depots of Haryana-
- Ambala depot- 04 vacancies
- Chandigarh- 74 vacancies
- Karnal- 20 vacancies
- Jind- 26 vacancies
- Kaithal- 07 vacancies
- Sonipat- 45 vacancies
- Yamuna Nagar- 18 vacancies
- Delhi- 23 vacancies
- Kurukshetra-35 vacancies
- Panipat-19 vacancies
- Gurgaon-166 vacancies
- Hisar- 26 vacancies
- Rewari-15 vacancies
- Bhivani-23 vacancies
- Sirsa-04 vacancies
- Faridabad-19 vacancies
- Fatehabad-12 vacancies
- Jhajjar-10 vacancies
- Namaul-22 vacancies
- Charkhi-dadri-26 vacancies
- Faridabad (City Bus Service)- 131 vacancies
Note– All vacancies are divided in category wise for every category candidate
Minimum qualification for candidate is 10th passed (metric passed) with Hindi/English or equivalent.
Other important eligibility-
Candidate should have a valid “Heavy Passenger Transport Vehicle Driving License” with 3 years of experience, while license issued.
Candidate has minimum 23 years and maximum 42 years. (Completed before application submission)
For general category candidates it is Rs/- 100
For SC/BC/EBP candidates, Rs/- 25
Application fee is non-refundable.
- The fee can deposit in any nationalized/scheduled bank, as demand draft (DD), Bank draft or Cheques, which payable at the depot location for which candidate applied, in favor of the General Manager or by way of cash deposit in any depot of Haryana.
- In any other way submitted application fee, original documents attached with application form.
1-candidate should fill one application form for one post, through speed post/courier/ or delivery by hand, in the office of concerned General Manager, Haryana Roadways of his choice.
2- Application filled as given format.
3- Candidate should not choose/apply for more than one depot.
Important documents to attach-
- Date of Birth Certificate
- valid license of Heavy Transport Vehicle Driving
- 10th/Matriculation certificate/ other qualification certificate (if any)
- ITI certificate if any trade
- ITI certificate in Motor Mechanic/ Diesel Mechanic
- Copy of application fee receipt issued by the General manager
- ORIGINAL Demand draft/Banker cheque
- Haryana Domicile certificate (if applied )
- Category/ cast certificate
- If candidate is a sport person and applied under this category, certificate of gradation (sport).
- Ex-Servicemen candidate have attached related certificates.
- Through candidate’s application/ qualification/experience documents, a proper merit list will be issued, after that candidate should pass the proper driving test.
- Candidate should attain dug test, zigzag test, 8 shape test, forward and reverse and road test.
- After all tests completion a merit list of selected candidates published on selected depot/website.
- Candidates if have any issue with (qualification), selection process, they have 15 days time to contact or any correction to General Manager.
Last date of submission of application form- 17-09-2015
For any query candidates ask us, for prescribed application form and notification click here-