RIMS- Regional Institute of Medical Science, Imphal, is an autonomous institute under the ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. It is situated at Lamphelpat, Imphal, Manipur, which is situated in north-east of India. Regional Institute of Medical Sciences has total area of 300 acres of land and located at about 8 km away from Imphal Airport and 1.5 km away from Imphal city. Now RIMS invited application for mentioned vacant 116 posts of Staff Nurse, RIMS, Imphal by direct recruitment.
Staff Nurse Posts are divided category wise-
- Unreserved- 59 posts
- OBC- 31 posts
- SC- 18
- ST- 08
- Candidate possessing at least- PUC/HSSLC or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University/ board
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or equivalent qualification from a recognized nursing school/ Institute.
- Age must between 18 to 35 years.
- Relaxation in age-
- 3 years relaxation for OBC Candidates
- 5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates
- And if candidate is a government servant as per rules/ instructions/ orders issued by the Central Government of India
Submit application with self attested copies of-
- certificates and testimonials of qualifications, which are essential.
- (D.O.B)- Date of Birth certificate
- SC/ST/OBC/ Category certificate
Bank draft of Rs/- 200 (Rs. 50/- for SC and ST) in favor of Director, RIMS, Imphal payable at Imphal or cash receipt from RIMS cash counter, A-Block before 29 September.
Pay band-2, 9,300-34,800 + grade-pay Rs/- 4,600
Instruction for candidate-
- No candidate allowed to sit in the exam, without admit card.
- Candidate should bring only black, blue fountain pen.
- Any candidate found using unfair things or not followed the code of conduct rules, candidate will disqualify at the time immediately.
- The candidates are advised to preserve the Admit card till the examination, viva, voce, all process are over.
- Application process is offline, download application form, from the link below.
To view the notification/ application form/ admit card click here-