NVS (Navodaya vidyalaya samiti), the modern time educational institute recognized by Government Of India. Headquarter of NVS is situated in Delhi and it has many other branches. Recently NVS Shillong announced 50 clerks (LDC- lower division clerk) and store keeper jobs.
The qualification of candidates required for the posts is 10+2, and the basic computer knowledge with 6 months diploma from recognized computer institute computer speed in Hindi (speed 35 per minute)/English language(speed 30 per minute).
Experience in account/ administrative matters in government/ semi-gov./ autonomous organization.
Age Limit for the candidate is minimum 18 years of age and maximum 27 years as determined from 30th June 2015.
General/ OBC candidates should pay Rs.500 as application fee (Non-refundable) by Demand Draft (DD) in favour of DEPUTY COMMISSIONER, NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SAMITI, with candidate’s application. The fee sent through IPO/ Money-order/ Crossed cheques/ currency notes or Treasury Challan etc will not accepted by NVS and the application of candidate’s rejected.
For physically challenged candidate’s no fee are charged in submission of prescribed medical certificate issued by a government hospital and signed by CMO, but for the Women/ ex-servicemen/ PH, SC, ST no fee applicable.
Pay-Scale- 5200-20,200 (Grade pay Rs. 1900)
If you are interested and want to apply-
- post an application only in attached annexure along with self-attested photo state copies of eligibility
- two photographs in passport size
- demand draft
- Photocopy of every relevant document (Certificate of 10th, 12th, graduation and any other if any) and experience (if any)
To the Deputy Commissioner, NVS, Regional Office, Temple Road, Barik Point, Lachumiere, Shillong (Meghalaya) (Pin Code 793 001).
- If any document were missing the authority of NVS rejected the application without any information.
- Candidate’s must fill the application form in Hindi/English, in capital letters, as per the format given in the advertisement of plain paper.
- if you are using printed or copied form there is no objection but the format is exactly the same as published advertisement.
- The envelop containing the application form must be described in bold letters as application for the post ” CLERK(LDC)/ STOREKEEPER”
You can submit your application before 22nd September 2015.