Jharkhand Staff selection commission declared recruitment for 6279 vacancies of Home guard and 850 vacancies of Jharkhand armed police. Male and female both were eligible to fill the application form.
The following vacancies are divided district wise, the available number of posts is below-
- Ranchi- 548
- Lohdarga- 154
- Gumla- 165
- Simdega- 277
- Khunti- 135
- Palamu- 533
- gadhwa- 415
- Latehar- 402
- Purvi singhbhum- 605
- Paschimi singhbhum- 94
- Saraykela-Kharsawa- 206
- Hazaribag- 364
- Girideeh- 416
- Kodarma- 127
- Chatra- 267
- Ramgarh- 88
- Bokaro- 276
- Dhanbad- 544
- Dumka- 97
- Devghar- 188
- Pakud- 125
- Sahebganj- 19
- Godda- 41
- Jamtada- 93
For the armed police force total posts were 850.
Selection of male candidates done on the basis of physical tests/exams, and the female candidates selection were based on merit and the age limit of female candidate’s are not above than male candidate’s age limit.
Qualification of the candidate’s by the clause-2
candidates minimum passed Class 10th by Jharkhand state’s any educational institute or equivalent.
Age Limit of candidates were minimum 18 years and maximum-
For general category candidates, age limit for the posts are- Home guard- 30 years , others- 25 years max.
Very backward class (Schedule-1 or 2 male) candidates – Home guard 32 years, others- 27 years max.
For Jharkhand state backward and very backward candidates (Schedule 1 and schedule -2 (women))- home guard-33 years, others-28 max
For SC/ ST candidates (Male, female both) – Home guard- 35 years, others-30years max.
Age limit were counted on the basis of 1-08-2015.
How to apply-
Application forms are online,
- Candidates fill application against any one post, with any one specified district and than anyone selected language regional or marked.
- Because Candidates have completed the written exam in that specified or chosen language.
- The candidates must fill the form very carefully, if any mistake or misguidance filled in the form, after submission it can not be corrected and candidate’s exam were held on the basis of given/ filled information in the form.
How to fill the form and important attachments-
- When candidate go on the official website, first click “online application for JCCE-2015” than fill the registration form.
- After completed registration process, following registration number and password are sent in your mobile no. or E-mail (Which is provided by candidate). Candidates must save the number and password for the future use (Re-log-in).
- After get the registration code candidate must have re-login, with received registration number and password, and than fill the proper information in application form and submit new scanned photo and scanned signature with left hand thumb impression (scanned).
- When candidate completed all procedure, next day after 12 p.m candidate must have re-log-in and submit the application fee. After that, if candidate want to takes print-out of application form, they would wait 2 days after submitting the application fee.
Application fee for Jharkhand state’s SC/ST candidates are Rs. 50 and for any other candidate’s it is rs.200. Which is non-refundable.
Online application are available on 27-08-2015 (11 pm)
Last date of submit the application form is 30-09-2015.
Grade pays for the posts- P.B-1 Rs. 5200- 20200 (Grade pay 2000).
An advice for candidates-
When you fill the form, you have to keep every relevant document with you, in any case you got confused how to fill the form read the instructions above or ask us. The next important thing is during filling the form, read every instruction carefully, given in the application form and give the accurate information about everything.
For above posts candidates must have physically fit in every way, because physical fitness is the main base of selection of the candidates.
To know more candidates read the official notification also. For any tips and guidance candidates contact us also.