Government Jobs in Maharashtra Agriculture Department
Agriculture Department Maharashtra Recruitment 2015 Latest news for all those candidates who want to apply in Agriculture Department Maharashtra. Ministry of Agriculture recruitment for the post of Krushi Sevak.It was established in 1883. Mr. C. Vidyasagar Rao is Governor of Maharashtra. Department of Agriculture govt. of Maharashtra Recruitment 2015 Krushi Sevak 74 Posts all eligible candidates can apply online application before on 12th January 2016.More details are given bellow..
The need to grow more food was felt during the 19th Century because of the increasing pressure of population. According to the recommendation of Famine Commission (1881), Agriculture Department was established in 1883. Work started with the aim of helping the rural community to achieve higher productivity in agriculture. Agriculture and Land Records Departments were functioning together till 1907. After getting encouraging results in an effort made during 1915-16 to stop soil loss, Mr Kitting, the then Agriculture Director started soil conservation work from 1922.
Candidates must have passed Diploma in Agriculture or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
For More Details See Notification..
Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years as on 29/12/2015.
No. of Posts:-
- Krushi Sevak:- 734 vacant posts.
- For General/OBC candidates fee is Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST fee is Rs. 200/-
Rs. 6000/- per month
- Start Online Application:- 29th December 2015
- Last Date of Application:- 12th January 2016.
How to Apply:-
All interested candidates can apply online application before on 12/01/2016. Read Notification before applying online application.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply for This Job” Button and fill application form before on last date
- Start online application from 29/12/2015.
- Have a valid e-Mail ID
- Personal Contact No.