Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited BMRCL announced vacancy for the post of Engineer. Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL), a joint venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka is a Special Purpose Vehicle entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of Bangalore Metro Rail Project. The project has an East-West corridor – 18.10 km long, starting from Baiyappanahalli in the East and terminating at Mysore Road terminal in the West and a 24.20 km North-South corridor commencing at Nagasandra in the North and terminating at Puttenahalli in the South. All eligible candidates can apply offline apply offline before on 3rd November 2015. More details are given bellow..
Jobs in Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Chief Engineer:- Candidates should be pass BE/B.Tech. /ME/M.Tech. Graduate civil engineering or equivalent.
Asst. Engineer:- Candidates should be pass BE/B.Tech. or equivalent for more see notification.
Age Limit:- See Notification.
No. of posts:-
- Chief Engineer (Planning & Designs):-1
- Executive Engineer (Design):-2
- Asst. Executive Engineer (Designs):-4
- Asst. Engineer (Designs):-4
- Manager (Architecture):-2
- Asst. Manager (Architecture):- 4
- Manager (Contract):-2
- Asst. Manager (Contract):-4
- Asst. Engineer (Survey):-6
- Asst. Engineer (Quantity Survey):-6
- Asst. Executive Engineer (Safety & Health):-2
- Asst. Engineer (Safety & Health):-6
Selection Process:- Interview
Job Location:- Bangalore
Last Date:- 03/11/2015
Address:- The General Manager (HR) Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore – 560027.
How to Apply:- All interested candidates can apply offline application before on 03/11/2015.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Download Application Form” Button and fill application before on last date.