Bangalore Metro Recruitment 2016 Executive Engineer, Deputy Chief Engineer Notification
Bangalore Metro Recruitment 2016 for Executive Engineer 21 Posts BMRC: Latest Good news BMRC jobs in 2016 Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation for all those candidates who want to apply in Metro Bangalore (Namma Metro). BMRC announced Executive Engineer, Deputy Chief Engineer vacancies in 2016 on contract basis. It was started on 20th October 2011. Headquarters at shanthinagar, Bangalore. Mr. Pradeep singh Kharola is MD of Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited. Official website is www.bmrc.co.in. All eligible candidates can apply offline application before on 20th February 2016. More details are given bellow..
Namma Metro also known as Bangalore Metro, is a metro system for the city of Bangalore, Karnataka, India. The agency responsible for its implementation is the Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (BMRCL), a joint venture of the Government of India and the Government of Karnataka.
Candidates must have passed BE/ B. Tech Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute/University.
- Must have minimum 15 years experience in large infrastructure project.
For More Details See Notification..
Age should not be more than 55 years (for post 1), 50 years (post 2).
No. of Posts:-
- Deputy Chief Engineer:- 07
- Executive Engineer:- 14 vacant posts.
Rs. 37400 – 67000/- With Grade Pay Rs. 8700/-(Post 1), Rs. 15600 – 39100/- With Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- (Post 2).
- Start Application:- 20th January 2016
- Last Date of Submission Application Form:- 20th February 2016.
How to Apply:-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply offline application before on 20/02/2016. Read full Notification before applying application.
General Manager (HR),Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road,Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Download Application Form”Button and take a print of form then fill and send to given Postal address by post before on last date.