Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited BSNL announced vacancy for the post of Junior Telecom Officer (Telecom) for PWD candidates only. BSNL is consolidated on 15th September 2000.it is state-owned Telecom Company of India, headquartered in New Delhi. BSNL is huge and oldest telecom company of India. Mr. Anupam Shrivastava is chief executive officer CEO of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited. BSNL has instituted high quality telecom Network In the country. All eligible candidates can apply online application before on 10th December 2015. More details are given bellow..
Jobs in Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited BSNL 2015
Academic Qualification:- Candidates should be pass bachelor of Engineering Degree or equivalent from recognized Institution/ University in Telecommunications/ Electronics/Radio/Computer/Electrical/Information Technology/Instrumentation Or M.Sc.(Electronics)/ M.Sc. (Computer Science).
Age Limit:- Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years as on 10/12/2015.
No. of posts:-
- Junior Telecom Officer (Telecom):- 23 vacant posts.
Application Fee:- For all category candidates fee is Rs. 750/- by Internet banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only.
Selection Process:- Online Test, Interview.
Salary/ Grade Pay:- Rs. 16400-40500 with annual increment @ 3% of basic pay + IDA, HRA, PERKS, Medical Benefits, etc admissible as per company rules.
Job Location:- All over India.
Important Dates :-
- Start Online Application:- 1st December 2015
- Last date of Apply online:-10th December 2015
- Admit card available on:- Before Five days of written test
- Written Test:- 20th December 2015.
How to Apply:- All interested candidates can apply online application before on 10/12/2015.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply for This Job” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- You can apply online from 01/12/2015