CRPF Recruitment 2016 Specialist Doctors – Appointment of Specialists and GDMOS
CRPF Recruitment 2016: Latest Good news CRPF jobs in 2016 Central Reserve Police Force all those candidates who want to apply in CRPF Central Reserve Police Force. CRPF announced Specialist Doctors vacancies in 2016 Specialists in CH,CRPF. It was founded in July 1939.Headquarters at New Delhi. Shri Prakash Mishra is Director General (DG) of CRPF Central Reserve Police Force . Official website is crpf.nic.in CRPF Recruitment 2016 Walk-In Interview for Specialist Doctors all eligible candidates can walk –In on 18th February 2016. More details are given bellow..
The Central Reserve Police Force is the largest of India’s Central Armed Police Forces. It functions under the aegis of Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) of the Government of India. The CRPF’s primary role lies in assisting the State/Union Territories in police operations to maintain law and order and counter insurgency. It came into existence as the Crown Representative’s Police on 27 July 1939. After Indian Independence, it became the Central Reserve Police Force on enactment of the CRPF Act on 28 December 1949.
Candidates must have passed Post Graduation Degree/Diploma in the concerned specialty.
- Should be One and Half Years experience for Degree holders Or Two and Half Years experience for Diploma holders.
For More Details see Notification..
Age should not be more than 67 years as on 18/02/2016.
No. of Posts:-
- Medicine:- 01
- Radiology:- 01
- Anesthesia:- 01
- Pathology:- 01
- Gynae & OBS:- 01 vacant posts
Rs. 64009/- (A Class Cities), Rs. 60,841/- (B Class Cities), Rs. 57,672/- (C Class Cities).
- Start Application:- 19th January 2016
- Interview Date:- 18th February 2016.
How to Apply:-
All interested candidates can walk –In Interview on 18/02/2016. Read full Notification before applying application.
Venue of Interview:-
Composite Hospital, CRPF , SILCHAR AT GC CAMPUS, UDARBAND, DAYAPUR,SILCHAR(ASSAM).
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so take plain paper superscripting the name of post applied for & five passport size recent photographs and candidates should bring documents in original & photocopies of all relevant documents (Degree, Age Proof & Experience Certificate etc.) on Interview date at given venue of Interview.