Central Reserve Police Force CRPF Recruitment for the post of Constable, Head Constable Against Sports Quota . CRPF is came into existence on 27 July 1939. After Independence, it became the Central Reserve Police Force on enactment of the CRPF Act on 28 December 1949. it is one of the oldest Central paramilitary forces. It’s Headquarters at New Delhi. .Mr. Prakash Mishra is Director General of CRPF. All eligible candidates can apply offline application before on 30th December 2015. More details are given bellow..
Jobs in Central Reserve Police Force 2015
Head Constable:- Candidates should be pass 12th examination from a recognized Board/ University.
Constable:- Should be pass Matriculation or 10th Examination from a recognized Board/ University.
- Candidates Height should be Male-170 Cms, Female- 157 Cms.
- Candidates Chest should be 80 Cms (with minimum 5 Cms. Expansion)
Age Limit:- Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 23 years as on 30/12/2015.
No. of Posts:-
- Head Constable (GD):- 82
- Constable (GD):- 488 , vacant posts.
- For General/ OBC fee is Rs. 50/-
- For SC/ST/Female fee is Nil.
Selection Process:- Physical Standard Test, Sports Trial Test, Medical Examination, Interview
Salary/ Grade Pay:- Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay Rs. 2400/-(for post 1), Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay Rs. 2000/-
Job Location:- New Delhi
Last Date:- 30th December 2015
Address:- The DIG GC-CRPF, Jharoda Kalan, New Delhi-110072.
How to Apply:- All interested candidates can apply offline application before on 30/12/2015.
- Click “Important Notification/Download Application Form” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so download form and fill then send to given address along with Required documents.