District Court Dantewada, Chhattisgarh announced vacancy for the post of Assistant Programmer, Stenographer (Hindi/English) and Assistant Grade-III. The Chhattisgarh High Court is one of the High Courts in India located at village Bodri, Bilaspur with jurisdiction over the state of Chhattisgarh. It was established on 1 November 2000 with the creation of new state of Chhattisgarh upon the reorganisation of the state of Madhya Pradesh. The High Court of Bilaspur is the 19th High Court of India. All eligible candidates apply this job offline before on 3rd October 2015. More details are given bellow…
Jobs in District Court Dentewada, Chhattisgarh 2015
- Stenographer (Hindi/English) :- Candidates should be pass Candidate should have passed Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with Typing.
- Assistant Programmer:- Candidates should be pass Computer Science / MCA / M.Sc / BE / B.Tech Degree from a recognized University.
- Assistant Grade-III:- Candidate should have passed Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
Age Limit:- Candidates age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years.
- Stenographer (Hindi/English):- Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
- Assistant Programmer:- Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4300/-
- Assistant Grade-III:-Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
No. of Post:- 69 vacant post
Selection Mode:- Written examination, Skill test & Interview will be conducted.
Address: – District & Sessions Court, Dantewada, Chhattisgarh – 494449
Last Date:- 3rd October 2015.
More Related job
How to apply:- All interested candidates can fill application form then send given address along with required documents.
- First of all click “Important Notification/ Application Form” button and read carefully
- If you Eligible for this job so print application form.
- Attach require documents and send by “register post” to mentioned address on or before 03-10-2015.