Eastern Railway Goods Guard, Station Master Recruitment Notification 2016-17
Eastern Railway 255 Goods Guard, Station Master Recruitment: Eastern Railway (ER) announced vacancy for the post of Goods Guard, Station Master in 2016. It’s a great chance for all those candidates who want to apply in Eastern Railway (ER). Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification 2016. ER Latest vacancy in 2016 all eligible candidates can apply online application before on 23rd September 2016. More details are given bellow…
The official Website is www.er.indianrailways.gov.in of Eastern Railway
Academic Qualification for Goods Guard, Station Master:-
The candidates must have passed Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
For more Details see official Notification..
Age Limit (Eastern Railway Vacancy 2016):-
The candidates age should be 18 – 35 years as on 31/07/2016. Age relaxations will be applicable as per rules.
No. of Posts (255 Vacancies):-
- Goods Guard – 135
- Assistant Station Master (ASM) – 120 vacant posts
Application Fee ( Railway Vacancy 2016):-
For application fee details see official notification.
Selection Process is based on Written Exam, Aptitude Test.
Salary/Grade Pay ( Current Railway Vacancy ):-
The salary offered is Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-.
The job location is Kolkata
Important Dates (Railway Jobs 2016-17) :-
The Last date of online application is 23rd September 2016.
How to Apply (Eastern Railway Notification 2016):-
The Application Form is available online. Candidate can register online before on 23/09/2016 for applying for the post of Goods Guard, Station Master. Read full Notification Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016 applying online application.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply Online” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Candidates need to take printout of registration slip for future references. After generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for primary stage of recruitment process.
NOTE (Railway Recruitment 2016):-
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID.The registration details would be sent at email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.