RITES- Rail India Technical and Economic service is an engineering consultancy, a Government of India Enterprise, which is specializing in transport infrastructure. RITES established in 1974 under the Authority of Indian Railways. RITES Ltd is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company. RITES are internationally recognized as a leading consultant with operational experience of 62 countries in Africa, South East Asia, Middle East and Latin America. RITES actively pursue and develop cooperative links with local consultants / firms, as utilization of local resources and as an effective instrument of sharing its expertise.
Now RITES announced notifications for 25 posts, of Engineer (Electrical) and Technical Assistant (Electrical) on contract basis.
All posts are divided category wise-
Engineer (Electrical)- 1 post for unreserved category candidate.
Technical Assistant (Electrical)– Total 24 posts- 14 posts for unreserved category candidates, 5 for OBC, 3 for SC, 2 for ST candidates
23 years minimum and maximum 30 years, calculation of age limit as on 23-09-2015(last date of application)
Relaxation in age are applicable for SC/ST/OBC/PWD (physically challenged)/Ex-servicemen category candidates
- First class degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- SC/ST candidates have passed with minimum 50% marks in qualification.
Note-Full time regular course degree/diploma approved by UGC/AICTE; from a recognized university, incorporated by an Act of Central or State assembly in India/ from an institution, established by an act of Parliament or declared to be Deemed University under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956.
Experience- 1 year experience in the field of motors/transformers/rectifiers/control panels/switch gears or other related field.
Preference- For you, if you have qualifying/ testing supervisory experience.
Selection process has four steps with % of each process-
- Qualification – 20%
- Experience- 20%
- Written test- 40%
- Interview- 20%
Merit list of only those candidates shall be prepared who get minimum 60% marks in aggregate as well as in the interview (50% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates)
For Engineer (Electrical) – Rs/- 14,940 (1 to 3 % annual increment based on candidates performance) with allowances and other perks.
For Technical Assistant (Electrical) – Rs/- 10,300 (1 to 3 % annual increment based on candidates performance) with allowances and other perks.
No application fee were payable for the posts.
Copy of the online application form containing the registration number is to be printed, signed along with self-attested copies of following documents-
- 2 recent photos (colored)
- Certificates of Educational qualification
- Experience certificate
- Category certificate (RECENT)
- PWD candidates medical certificate
- NOC – No Objection Certificate from employer (if candidate working for any government/semi govt organization/firm)
- Identity proof and address proof (AADHAR CARD/ VOTER ID CARD etc.)
- Candidates who have registered online but whose physical application along with aforesaid documents is not received by the due date, their application form may not be considered.
- At interview time candidate should bring all original documents/certificates, if called.
- No train/ bus-fare/ TA/DA shall be payable
- Documents thus arranged are to be sent through post to- “Assistant Manager (P)/ Rectt. RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot no.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon-122001, Haryana” so as to reach him definitely before the last date.
- Start date of application- 09-09-2015
- Last date of application- 23-09-2015
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of documents- 30-09-2015
- Conclusive Written test date- 2nd-3rd week of October
- Conclusive date of interview- – 2nd-3rd week of October
To read official notification-