Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016 Apply Online 36 Stenographer, Private Secretary
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016 Stenographer, Private Secretary: High Court of Gujarat recruitment for the posts of English Secretary and English Stenographer in 2016. It’s a good chance to apply in High Court of Gujarat. Gujarat High Court Stenographer, Private Secretary Notification 2016. Gujarat High Court Latest Vacancy in 2016 all eligible candidates can apply online application Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016 before on 31st March 2016. More details are given bellow..
The official website is www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in of High Court of Gujarat.
Private Secretary:- The candidates must have passed Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
- Must have 120 wpm speed in English Short Hand and Knowledge of Computer Operation.
English Stenographer:- The candidates must have passed Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
- Must have 100 wpm speed in English Short Hand and Knowledge of Computer Operation.
- The candidates must possess CCC/CCC+ level certificate.
For More Details See Notification..
Candidates age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years as on 02/03/2016. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
No. of Posts:-
- Private Secretary:- 18
- English Stenographer Grade –II:- 18 vacant posts
The application fee is Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Differently Abled (PH) Persons or Ex-Servicemen and Rs. 500/- for other category candidates. Fee payment through any of the core Banking Service Branches of the State Bank of India.
The selection process is based on Written Test, Stenography Test, Viva-Voce (Interview).
The salary offered is Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- (for post 1) and Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4400/- (for post 2).
The job location is Ahmedabad (Gujarat).
The starting date of application is 16th March 2016 and Last date of application is 31st March 2016, Tentative date of Stenography Test/Skill Test is 1st May 2016, Tentative date of Written Examination is 1st May 2016.
How to Apply:-
The Application Form is available online. Candidate can register online before on 06/04/2016 for applying for the post of Stenographer and Private Secretary .Read full Notification before Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016 applying online application.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply Online” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Online Application will be available on 16/03/2016
- Candidates need to take printout of registration slip for future references. After generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for primary stage of recruitment process.
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID.The registration details would be sent at email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.
- Upload the Photograph should be in JPG format (5cm height X 3.6 cm width)
- Upload the scanned signature in JPG format (2.5 cm height X 7.5 cm width).