Hindustan Aeronautics Limited HAL Recruitment 2016 -Trade Apprentice Apply Online
HAL Recruitment 2016 Trade Apprentice: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited recruitment for Trade Apprentice under The Apprenticeship Act 1961 at Avionics Division, Hyderabad for the year 2016-17. It’s a good chance for all those candidates who want to apply in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. HAL Trade Apprentice Notification 2016. HAL Latest vacancy in 2016 all eligible candidates can apply online application HAL Recruitment 2016 before on 13th April 2016.More details are given bellow..
The official website is www.hal-india.com of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited.
The candidates must have passed 10th Examination with ITI (NCVT) from a recognized Board/Institute.
For More Details See Notification..
For age details see notification
No. of Posts:-
|Sr. No.||Designated Trade||Vacant Seats|
|8||R & AC||06|
|11||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||02|
TOTAL – 264
The application fee is NIL
The selection process is based on Merit (taking into consideration the marks scored).
- 10th – 70%
- ITI – 30%
The salary offered is Rs 6772/- per month (for 1st year) and Rs 7618.5/- per month (for 2nd year).
The job location is Hyderabad.
The last date of online application is 13th April 2016 and Last date of submission application form is 23rd April 2016, Hosting merit list date is 16th May 2016, Document verification & joining date is 21-23 June 2016.
How to Apply:-
The Application Form is available online. Candidate can register online before on 13/04/2016 for applying for the post of Trade Apprentice. Read full Notification HAL Recruitment 2016 applying online application.
Manager (Training) Department of Training and Development, HAL Avionics Division, Balanagar, Hyderabad – 500042.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply Online” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- After filing online application take a print of form and send to given postal address along with required document before on 23/04/2016.
- The scanned copies of above proforma and documents, as required, may also be sent through email email@example.com
- Candidates need to take printout of registration slip for future references. After generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for primary stage of recruitment process.
- Candidates who have passed Apprenticeship under Centre of Excellence (COE) scheme need not apply.
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID.The registration details would be sent at email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.
- Upload the Photograph should be in JPG/JPEG/GIF/PNG format shouldn’t be more than 200 kb.