IB Recruitment Junior Intelligence Officer Notification 2016-17 www.mha.nic.in
IB Recruitment 320 Junior Intelligence Officers: Intelligence Bureau (IB) announced vacancy for the post of Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II (Technical in the Intelligence Bureau, (Ministry of Home Affairs), in 2016. It’s a great chance for all those candidates who want to apply in Intelligence Bureau (IB). IB Recruitment Notification 2016. IB Latest vacancy in 2016 all eligible candidates can apply online application before on 24th September 2016. More details are given bellow…
The official Website is www.mha.nic.in of Intelligence Bureau
Academic Qualification for Junior Intelligence Officer:-
The candidates must have passed 12th, ITI in Radio Technician/Electronics/Electronics & Communication or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/Institute.
For more Details see official Notification..
Age Limit (MHA Recruitment 2016):-
The candidate’s age should be 18 – 27 years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per rules.
No. of Posts (320 Vacancies):-
- Junior Intelligence Officer:- 320 vacant posts
Application Fee ( IB Recruitment):-
The application is Rs. 100/- for General/OBC category candidates and SC/ST/Female category candidates fee is NIL.
Selection Process is Written Exam, Trade Test.
Salary/Grade Pay (Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2016 ):-
The salary offered is Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-.
The job location is anywhere in India.
Important Dates (IB Vacancy 2016) :-
The Last date of online application is 24th September 2016.
How to Apply (Intelligence Bureau Notification):-
The Application Form is available online. Candidate can register online before on 24/09/2016 for applying for the post of Junior Intelligence Officer. Read full Notification IB Recruitment 2016 applying online application.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply Online” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Candidates need to take printout of registration slip for future references. After generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for primary stage of recruitment process.
NOTE ( IB Jobs 2016):-
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID.The registration details would be sent at email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.