Intelligence Bureau IB Recruitment 2016 Personal Assistant (PA) vacancy in IB ACIO Apply Online
IB Recruitment 2016 Personal Assistant 69 vacancy Intelligence bureau: Latest Govt Jobs 2016 in Intelligence bureau IB (Ministry of Home Affairs) good news for all those candidates are waiting for Intelligence bureau Recruitment it is good chance to apply in IB. Ministry of Home Affairs announced direct recruitment for Personal Assistant, General Central Service, Group – B (non Gazetted/Ministerial) in Intelligence bureau IB Personal Assistant Exam IB ACIO (Grade-II) Notification 2016. Intelligence bureau vacancy 2016 All eligible candidates can apply Online IB Recruitment 2016 before on 20th February 2016 IB ACIO recruitment. More details are given bellow..
Intelligence bureau IB official website is www.mha.nic.in
Candidates should be passed 12th Examination or its equivalent from a recognized board with Proficiency in Stenography and knowledge of computer operation.
- Dictation 100 words per minute (10 Minutes).
- Skill Test of Shorthand 40 minutes (English) and 55 minutes (Hindi).
For More Details See Notification..
Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
No. of Posts:-
- Personal Assistant (Group ‘B’,Non-Gazetted/Ministerial):- 69 vacant posts.
- UR:- 38
- OBC:- 10
- SC:- 13
- ST:- 08
The examination fee is Rs. 50/- for General/OBC male candidates and SC/ST/Female candidates fee is NIL. The fee should be pay by cash deposit at any branch of State Bank of India Challan.
The selection process in based on the performance of the candidates in Written Exam and Skill Test.
The salary offered is Rs. 9300-34800/ with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- (PB-2) .
The post involves All India Service liability. Therefore, the Candidates willing to serve anywhere in All Over India.
The Starting Date of Online Application is 30th January 2016 and Last date of application is 20th February 2016, Last date of depositing fee is 23rd February 2016,Admit cards available on 29th Feb 2016, Date of written examination is 20th March 2016 (11:00 AM to 01:00 PM).
How to Apply:-
All eligible and interested candidates can apply online application form before on 20/02/2016. Read full Notification before applying online application.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply for This Job” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- While filling in the online application form, the applicant should carefully decide of examination centre.
- Examination centre, once opted, will NOT be changed under any circumstances.
- Applications received from a candidate for more than one Examination Centre would be rejected.
- Candidates opting for Delhi as centre of examination may not necessarily get Delhi as examination centre. However, efforts will be made to accommodate them in nearby centres.
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID. The registration number and password would be sent at email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about the admit card, written examination or skill test and other information.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature “in a single file the size of which should not be more than 50 KB”.
- Candidates are required to take the print out of the Registration Slip and keep it insafe custody.
- Candidates are required to carry pass port size photographs, Identity Proof in original.