IBPS Recruitment Office Assistants, Officer Notification 2016-17
IBPS Recruitment Office Assistants, Officer: The Institute of banking personnel selection (IBPS) announced vacancy (for RRBs (RRBs- CWE-V) process) for the post of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistants (Multipurpose). It’s a big chance for all those candidates who want to apply Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS Exam 2016. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Examination Notification 2016. IBPS Latest Exam 2016 all eligible candidates can apply online application before on 30th September 2016. More details are given bellow….
The Official website is www.ibps.in of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Academic Qualification for IBPS Officers,Office Assistants Exam:-
The candidates must have passed Graduation Degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy, Engineering Degree in Electronics/Communication/Computer Science/Information Technology, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, CA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or MBA (Finance), MBA (Marketing) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University or its equivalent from a recognized University.
Age Limit (IBPS RRBs- CWE-V):-
The candidates age should be 18 – 30 Years (For Officers Scale- I) , 21 – 32 Years (Scale- II), 21 – 40 Years (Scale III),, 18 – 28 Years (For Office Assistant (Multipurpose)) as On 01-09-2016.Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
No. of Posts (Office Assistants, Officer 16560 Vacancies):-
- Office Assistants (Multipurpose) – 8824
- Officers Scale I – 5539
- Officers Scale II (Agriculture Officer) – 152
- Officers Scale II (Marketing Officer) – 75
- Officers Scale II (Treasury Manager) – 19
- Officers Scale II (Law Officer) – 55
- Officers Scale II (CA) – 35
- Officers Scale II (IT Officer) – 130
- Officers Scale II (General Banking Officer) – 1533
- Officers Scale III – 198 vacant posts
Application Fee (IBPS Online Exams 2016):-
The application fee is Rs. 600/- for General/ OBC category candidates and SC/ST/PH candidates fee is Rs. 100/- fee payment through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking and E Challan.
Selection Process (IBPS Recruitment 2016-17):-
The selection process is based on Online Exam, Interview
Salary/Grade Pay (IBPS Recruitment Office Assistants, Officer ):-
For salary details see official notification.
Job Location (Banking Exam):-
The Job location is anywhere in India.
Important Dates (IBPS Office Assistants, Officer Exam 2016):-
- Online registration including Edit/Modification: – 14.09.2016 – 30.09.2016
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges :- 14.09.2016 – 09.2016
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Officer Scale-I After:- 10.2016
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Officer Scale-I:- 10.2016 – 22.10.2016
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Office Assistant After:- 17.10.2016
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Office Assistant 24.10.2016 – 10.2016
- Download of call letters – Preliminary Officer Scale-I:- October 2016, Office Assistant: – November 2016
- Online Examination – Preliminary Officer Scale-I: – 05 & 06.11.2016
- Office Assistant:- – 12, 13 & 19.11.2016
How to Apply (Institute of banking personnel selection Notification):-
The Application Form is available online Candidate can register online before on 30/09/2016 for applying for the post of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistants (Multipurpose). Read full Notification IBPS Recruitment 2016 before applying online application.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply Online” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Candidates need to take printout of registration slip for future references. After generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for primary stage of recruitment process.
NOTE (IBPS Online Exam 2016):-
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID.The registration details would be sent an email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.