IBPS Recruitment PO/ MT Exam Notification 2016
IBPS Recruitment Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) announced vacancy for the post of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee in the Participating Organizations. It’s a big chance for all those candidates who want to apply Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS Exam 2016. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Examination Notification 2016. IBPS Latest Exam 2016 all eligible candidates can apply online application before on 13th August 2016. More details are given bellow….
The Official website is www.ibps.in of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Academic Qualification for IBPS Exam:-
The candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree in any stream or its equivalent from a recognized University.
For more details see official notification…
Age Limit (IBPS PO/MT):-
The candidates age should be 20 – 30 Years as on 01/07/2016.Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
No. of Posts (8822 Vacancies):-
|3||Bank of India|
|5||Central Bank of India|
|7||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|8||Punjab National Bank|
|9||Punjab & Sindh Bank|
|12||Union Bank of India|
|13||United Bank of India|
Application Fee (IBPS Exams 2016):-
The application fee is Rs. 600/- for General/ OBC category candidates and SC/ST/PH candidates fee is Rs. 100/- fee payment through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking and E Challan.
The selection process is based on Online Exam, Interview
Salary/Grade Pay (IBPS Recruitment 2016):-
For salary details see official notification.
The Job location is anywhere in India.
Important Dates (IBPS 8822 PO/MT Recruitment)
The Starting Date of Application is 26th July 2016 and Last date of online application is 13th August 2016.
How to Apply (IBPS PO/MT Exams Notification ):-
The Application Form is available online. Candidate can register online before on 13/08/2016 for applying for the post of IBPS Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee Exam. Read full Notification IBPS Recruitment Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee before applying online application.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply Online” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Candidates need to take printout of registration slip for future references. After generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for primary stage of recruitment process.
NOTE (IBPS Online Application 2016):-
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID.The registration details would be sent at email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.