Indian Army announced vacancy for the post of Engineering graduates Permanent Commission. All male Indian citizens have a great opportunity to join Indian Army(Indian Army Recruitment). Eligible Candidates can fill online application form before on 27th October 2015. more details are given bellow..
Indian Army Recruitment 70 Engineering graduates Permanent Commission
No. of Vacancies:- 70 vacant post
Age Limit:- Candidate age should be minimum 20 years and Maximum 27 years As on 01/07/2016.
Engineering Streams / Vacancies;-
- Civil – 25 posts
- Electrical – 10 posts
- Mechanical – 10 posts
- 4. Electronics – 05 posts
- Computer Sc & Engg/Computer Technology/Information Tech/M.Sc. Computer Sc – 10 posts
- Electronics & Telecom/Telecommunication/Electronics & Comn/Satellite Communication – 10 posts
Salary and Grade Pay:- Rs. 21,000/- p.m. (Rs. 15,600/- as pay in pay Band plus Grade pay of Rs. 5,400/-)
Job Location:- Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Selection procedure:- SSB Interviews, Physical Standards Test, Medical Exam.
Last Date:- Last Date of registration is 27/10/2015
How to Apply:- All Interested candidates can apply online fill application form before on last date. It is a great opportunity to join Indian Army. I recommend you apply this job before on last date b’coz website is too busy near last date. Most useful buttons are given bellow.
Self attested Documents to be compulsory to the selection centre by the candidates
- One copy of the print out of application duly signed and affixed with photograph.
- Copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate for age proof.
- Copy of 12th Class certificate and Marksheet.
- Copy of Engineering Degree/ Provisional Degree.
- Copy of Marksheets of all Semesters.
- Certificate from the Principal / Head of the Institution stating that the candidate is in final year and all exams will be over by 01 July 2016, final year candidates.
- All certificates in originals will be returned after verification at the service selection Board itself.