Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016 for Assistant Commandant Notification ICG
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Assistant Commandant: Indian Coast Guard (ICG) recruitment for the post of Assistant Commandant for General Duty/General Duty (Pilot)/Short Service Pilot (CPl) in 2016.Special Recruitment Drive (SRD) For OBC/SC/ST. It’s a big chance for all those candidates who want to apply in Indian Coast Guard. Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Assistant Commandant Notification 2016. ICG latest vacancy 2016 all eligible candidates can apply online application Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016 before on 22nd March 2016. More details are given bellow..
The Official website is www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in of Indian Coast Guard.
General Duty/ General Duty (Pilot):- The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or Intermediate with PCM subjects or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
Short Service Pilot (CPl):- The candidates must have passed 12th Examination from a recognized Board/University.
- Must have valid commercial Pilot License (CPL) approved by DGCA.
Height: – Minimum 157 cms (For General Duty) and Minimum 162.5 cms, Leg length minimum 99 cms (for General Duty (Pilot)/ Short Service Pilot (CPl)).
Chest: – Minimum expansion 5 cms.
Eye Sight:- 6/6 ,6/9 uncorrected without glass and 6/6, 6/6 Corrected with Glass (for General Duty), 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in other correctable to 6/6 (for General Duty (Pilot)/ Short Service Pilot (CPl)).
For More Details See Notification…
Age details according to official notification.See Notification
No. of Posts:-
- Assistant Commandant (General Duty/General Duty (Pilot)/Short Service Pilot (CPl)):- Various
The application fee is NIL
The selection process is based on Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test, Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview, Medical exam.
The salary offered is 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
The job location is All Over India
The starting date of application is 11th March 2016 and Last date of application is 22nd March 2016.
How to Apply:-
The Application Form is available online. Candidate can register online before on 22/04/2016 for applying for the post of Assistant Commandant. Read full Notification before Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016 applying online application.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply Online” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Online Application will be available on 11/03/2016
- Candidates need to take printout of registration slip for future references. After generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for primary stage of recruitment process.
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID.The registration details would be sent at email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.