Indian Navy MTS,Telephone Operator Jobs Notification 2016-17
Indian Navy MTS,Telephone Operator Jobs: Indian Navy announced vacancy for the post of Telephone Operator, Multi Tasking Staff at Headquarters, Goa Naval Area, Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa in 2016. It’s a big chance for all those candidates who want to Join Indian Navy (Bhartiya Nausena) at Goa Naval Area. Indian Navy MTS,Telephone Operator Notification 2016. Nausena Latest vacancy 2016-17 all eligible candidates can apply online before on 10th August 2016. More details are given bellow…
The official website is www.indiannavy.nic.in of Indian Navy
Academic Qualification for MTS, Telephone Operator:-
The candidates must have passed 10th Examination or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
- Proficiency in handling of PBX Board and relevant trade.
For more details see official notification…
Age Limit (Join Indian Navy):-
The candidates age should be 18 –-27 Years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
No. of Post (70 vacancies):-
- Safaiwala – 13
- Watchman – 10
- Mali – 01
- Dhobi – 01
- Ward Sahayika – 03
- Medical Attendant – 01
- Tailor – 02
- Blacksmith – 01
- ICE Fitter Crane – 02
- Telephone Operator (Non-Industrial) – 03
- Fire Engine Driver-II(now FED) (Non-Industrial) – 06
- Motor Transport Electrician Grade-II – 02
- Boot Maker (Industrial) – 01
- Tradesman Mate MTS (Industrial) – 20
- Lascar (OD) (now Lascar-I) – 04 vacant posts
Application Fee (Indian Navy Recruitment 2016):-
For application is NIL
Selection Process (Indian Navy Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy):-
The selection Process is based on Written Exam
Salary/Grade Pay (Indian Navy MTS,Telephone Operator Jobs);-
The salary offered is Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
The job location is Goa
Important Dates (Nausena Bharti 2016-17):-
The Last date of online application is 10th August 2016.
How to Apply (Indian Navy Notification 2016):-
The Application Form is available online. Candidate can register online before on 10/08/2016 for applying for the post of MTS,Telephone Operator. Read full Notification Indian Navy MTS,Telephone Operator Recruitment 2016 before applying online application.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply Online” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Candidates need to take printout of registration slip for future references. After generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for primary stage of recruitment process.
NOTE (Indian Navy MTS ,Telephone Operator Vacancy 2016):-
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID.The registration details would be sent at email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.
- Upload photograph and signature duly scanned in jpg format in such a manner that the size of photograph should be maximum 35 KB & minimum 20 KB and the size of signature should be maximum 30 KB and minimum 15 KB.