Defense Institute of Advanced Technology, Pune, Maharashtra, once named and recognized as the Institute of Armament Studies in 1952 in the CME campus. The role of the Institute was considerably enlarged by the Defense R&D Council in 1964 and further in 1981.
On the basis of accreditation by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), Pune University recognized eight courses for the award of ME degree in 1980. In the year 2000, the Institute acquired the status of a Deemed University. IAT has been renamed as DIAT at 1st April 2006.
Now, a research project “Investigation of mechanical and electrical properties of reticulated vitreous carbon (RVC) from polyurethane precursors impregnates by nano fillers for fuel cell application” is commissioned in the Department of Materials Engineering at DIAT (DU), Pune-25. For this project a walk-in interview held on 15 September 2015, for the position of Project Assistant.
Name of post- Project assistant
Qualification- B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc from a recognized university /institute.
Area of specialization- Materials science/ Materials engineering/ Metallurgy/Ceramic engineering/ Polymer engineering/Chemical engineering/ Corrosion engineering/ Surface engineering/ Nano technology/ Coating technology/ Engineering physics/ M.sc or Equivalent in physics/Chemistry.
Desirable- Candidates have NET/GATE/SET Qualification.
candidate’s age not more than 28 years
Relaxation in age-limit is applicable for SC/ST candidates as per government rules.
- NOC- No Objection Certificate from current employer, if candidate working for an government or semi-government organization/institution.
- Candidate should bring Original certificates/testimonials (with a set of self-attested copies of each) at the time of interview (if called).
- Medical facilities limited to MI room facilities will be extended to the office-holder/incumbent.
- At interview time an ‘aptitude test’ held for the aptitude of the candidates for research by an Expert committee.
It may please be noted that offer of Fellowship does not confer on the fellows any right for absorption inDIAT (DU), Pune. It may be terminated at any time on one month’s notice.
- No TA/DA paid for exam/interview.
14,000 Rs/- per month.
Note- The position is temporary and it is for a period of 01 year or conterminous with the project, whichever is earlier.
For more further details/ apply click here-