Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission JKPSC Recruitment 2016 Lecturer
JKPSC Recruitment 2016 Lecturer vacancies: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission recruitment for the post of Lecturer in Government Medical Collage, Jammu under Health & Medical Education Department 2016. It’s a good news for all those candidates who want to apply in Government Medical Collage, Jammu. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission JKPSC Lecturer Notification 2016. JKPSC latest vacancy in 2016 all eligible candidates can apply online application JKPSC Recruitment 2016 before on 26th March 2016. More details are given bellow..
The official website is www.jkpsc.nic.in of Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission.
Anesthesiology: – The candidates must have passed M.D/M.S. Anesthesiology/DFACS Specialty board of Anesthesiology or equivalent qualification.
Anatomy:- The candidates must have passed Post graduation degree in Anatomy (for medical persons) and Ph.D in Anatomy from a recognized Institute/University.
Pathology :- The candidates must have passed Post-graduate degree in pathology i.e MD Pathology/Path. And bact., Ph.D., D.Sc. Specialty board of Pathology or MRCP, Path.
For More Posts Details see Notification..
Candidates age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years as on 01/01/2016. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
No. of Posts:-
|Name of the Discipline||Vacant posts|
The application fee is Rs. 505/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 255/- for SC/ST/Other candidates. Fee payment through Bank Challan.
The selection process is based on written exam and Interview
The salary offered is Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
The job location is Jammu and Kashmir
The starting date of application is 26th February 2016 and Last date of application is 26th March 2016,Last date of fee/Bank Challan is 28th March 2016.
How to Apply:-
The Application Form is available online. Candidate can register online before on 26/03/2016 for applying for the post of Lecturer. Read full Notification before JKPSC Recruitment 2016 applying online application.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply Online” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Online Application will be available on 26/02/2016
- Candidates need to take printout of registration slip for future references. After generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for primary stage of recruitment process.
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID.The registration details would be sent at email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.
- The Photograph should be in JPG format and size should be 10kB to 20kB.
- The scanned signature in JPG format and size should be 10kB to 20kB.