(AAI) Airport Authority Of India, Schedule ‘A’, miniratna Category-1 Public sector Enterprises, Rajeev Gandhi Bhavan, Safdarganj Airport, New Delhi, Invites application from eligible and interested candidates for the recruitment of junior executives 598 posts. Application process is online and any candidate apply for the job. Following posts are available with no. of vacancies with category-
- Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)
Jobs divided in following category- unreserved- 202 posts, OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 108 posts, SC-60 posts, ST-30 posts. Total-400 posts
- Junior Executive (Electronics)
Jobs divided in following category- Unreserved-76 posts, OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)-63 posts, SC-42 posts, ST-17 posts. Total-198 posts.
The vacancies are changed (maybe decrease and increase as per Airport Authority India (AAI).
Qualification required for the candidates-
Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)
Bachelor in Science (B.Sc), with Physics and Mathematics, Regular (full time 3 years), from a recognized university/institution with minimum 60% marks.
Bachelor in Engineering/ technology (B.E/B.Tech) in the disciplines of Electronics/Telecommunications/IT (Information Technology) recognized university/institution with minimum 60% marks.
Candidates have knowledge of English language, for spoken and written both, of 10+2 level. Candidate shall also attain the ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization) language minimum proficiency level-4 operational programme for issue the license/rating. If any candidate who is not attained ICAO proficiency Level-4 program, that candidate’s services are liable to be terminated/rejected.
Junior Executive (Electronics)-
Bachelor in Engineering/ technology (B.E/B.Tech) in the disciplines of Electronics/Telecommunications/ Electrical with specialization in Electronic from a recognized university/institution or from an apex institution with minimum 60% marks.
The departmental candidate’s qualifications with any part time/correspondence/ distance education are eligible to appear in the exam. The candidates who have qualifying GATE marks on GATE score card for the year 2014/2015 can also apply.
Only the candidates, who qualifying GATE marks on GATE score card, will be eligible for applying for the Junior Executive (Electronics) post.
- For unreserved candidates– age maximum 27 years
- For OBC candidates– age maximum 30 years
- For SC/ST candidates– age maximum 32 years
- For ex-servicemen candidates age relaxation applied as per government of India rules.
- Maximum 10 years age limit relaxation applies for the candidates who already work for AAI.
- If candidates providing any false information, application will be cancelled at any time.
How to apply-
- Application forms are online for candidates.
- Candidates must have a personal e-mail (valid) address, because registration number/admit card informaion and other important notifications are received by candidate in there provided mail address. Admit card are not sent you by post, candidate should have check there provided mail for every notification.
- Application process are divided in “STEP-1” and “STEP-2”, after completing that, candidate submit the application fee in any branch of State Bank Of India according the date and time given.
Important notification and documents filled/attached by candidates-
- Educational certificate (10th, 12th, B.tech, B.e/ GATE etc.)
- NOC-No Objection Certificate from the present employer (if any)
- Cast/category certificate
- Discharge certificate if candidate is a ex-servicemen.
- Scanned photo (recent) not more than 50 kb, scanned signature not more than 20 kb size.
- Full information of candidate as application form format.
- During the document verification process, candidates should present there original documents.
For every candidate, application fee is Rs. 500, which is non-refundable, and deposited by the candidates through system generated challan (E-Challan) at any branch of SBI.
SC/ST/WOMEN Candidates are no need to pay application fee. Application fee submitted by any other way/type will not be acceptable.
For Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)
Selections were based on online examination, interview and voice test. (No negative Marking)
For Junior Executive (Electronics)
GATE marks for paper code (Electronics and Communication Engineering) for the year 2014/2015. if candidate selected on the basis of GATE marks, called for directly interview.
Salary/Scale of Pay-
Rs. 16400- 40,500 (E-1)
E- Emoluments’, in addition to pay basic pay, increment of 3% of basic pay, Dearness allowance (D.A) and other allowances and services provided to candidates by the AAI authority, India.
For post of Junior Executive (air traffic control) –
- Opening date of online application- 14-09-2015
- Last date for completion of step-1- 06-10-2015
- Last date for submitting examination/application fee- 09-10-2015
- Last date for completion of step-2- 13-10-2015
For post of Junior Executive (Electronics) –
- Opening date of online application- 08-09-2015
- Last date for completion of step-1- 03-10-2015
- Last date for submitting examination/application fee- 06-10-2015
- Last date for completion of step-2- 09-10-2015
To apply for the jobs candidates should click here-
To know more, candidate read the notification here-