(CCI) Cement Corporation India Limited, the corporation manufactures various types of cement is a public sector undertaking of the Government of India. CCI currently has 10 operating units’ spreads over seven Indian states and union territories. Recently CCC announced opportunities for candidates as Artisan Trainees. Application invites from Cement of Corporation India Limited, Bokajan Cement Factory, District Karbi Anglong, Assam, P.O- Bokajan C.F- 782490, invites application of candidates for following post (opportunity)-
Posts/ disciplines under Artisan Trainee (TECH)-
- Instrument mechanic
- Mechanical draftsman
- HEO (Valid license for driving Heavy Duty Vehicle)
Minimum 10th passed and full time ITI in respective field from recognized government institute.
For departmental candidates- 10th or 12th passed with minimum 5 years experience in related field. The minimum qualifying % marks shall not be insisted foe Departmental candidates.
Rs/- 8400- 3%- 20, 400
Maximum 27 years as on closing date of application.
Relaxation in age limit-
- Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC Candidates
- 10 years for PWD, other relaxation applicable as per government rules.
For departmental candidates– Maximum age 40 years
- Written exam (aptitude test/general awareness/English etc.)
- Personal interview
For General and OBC Candidates- Rs/- 200 by way of DD (Demand Draft) in favor of ‘Cement Corporation of India Limited’, Bokajan cement factory, payable at Bokajan. For other category candidates no fees were applicable.
Application fee is non-refundable.
How to apply-
- Candidates will be required to submit their application in prescribed format by post.
- Candidates download from through our website.
- Candidates send their application by normal post before 25-09-2015, in the envelop/application cover, super ascribed “APPLICATION FOR ARTISAN TRAINEE (TECH)—————DISCIPLINE” and send the application to this following address-
The HOD (PandA)
Cement Corporation of India Limited,
Bokajan Cement Factory,
District- Karbi Angolong (Assam)
- NOC- non objection certificate are important to bring at the time of interview- for the candidates, who already working / service in Government/ Semi Government/ Autonomous Bodies.
- If candidates apply for 2 different posts, must apply for each post.
- TA/DA will not pay to any candidate for appearing in the examination.
- Registration of candidate will rejected any time in any stage, if candidate fill false or fraudgary information or hide any fact.
- Superannuation during training, candidates get Rs/- 8400 per month for training period.
- Training period of candidate will be one year, which can be extended by the corporation.
To fill the form candidate click here-