Cooperative Service Commission west Bengal announced vacancy for the post of Assistant Accountant, Accountant, Accounts Clerk, Emporium Manager, and Accounts Officer. The West Bengal Co-operative Societies Act, 1983, along with the West Bengal Co-operative Societies Rules, 1987, came into effect on and from the 1st day of August, 1987 by virtue of G.O. No. 3141-Coop. dated 30/07/1987. West Bengal cooperation department plays a pivotal role in the uplift of cooperative movement with its two wings, Cooperation Directorate and Directorate of Cooperative Audit by way of following International Cooperative Principles as per West Bengal Cooperative Act & Rules. All eligible candidates can apply online before on 30th October 2015. More details are given bellow..
Cooperative Service Commission west Bengal Recruitment 2015
Academic Qualification:- Candidates should be pass Graduation degree in commerce from any recognized university.
- Candidates must have BCK stands for Basic Computer Knowledge certificate Minimum 6 month.
- Candidates must know Bengali language.
Age Limit:- Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years as on 01/01/2015.
No. of Posts:-
- Assistant Accountant – 01
- Grade II Scale I (Accounts Officer/Passing Officer/Chief Cashier/Field Officer/Any other Officer as may be redesignated by the Management) – 02
- Accountant Grade-II A – 01
- Accounts Clerk – 01
- Accountant II B – 01
- Emporium Manager – 02
- Accounts Officer – 02
- Examination Fees:- Rs. 140/- for GEN/OBC , for SC/ST -NIL
- Processing Fees:- :- Rs. 20/- for GEN/OBC , for SC/ST –Rs. 20/-.
Selection Process:- Written Exam, Interview.
Salary/ Grade Pay:-
Job Location:- Kolkata
Last Date:- 30th October 2015
How to Apply:- All interested candidates can apply online application before on 30/10/2015.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and Read full Notification.
- If you eligible for this job click “Apply for This Job” Button and fill application form.