Haryana Staff selection Commission HSSC announced vacancy for the post of Canal Patwari, Gram Sachiv. Haryana Staff Selection Commission (earlier Subordinate Services Selection Board) is constituted as per the proviso of Article 309 of constitution of India, vide Haryana Government Notification No.523-3GS-70/2068, dated 28.01.1970. Through it was granted statutory status of Haryana Staff Selection Commissionvide Haryana Govt. Gazette Notification dated 28.02.2005. All eligible candidates can apply online application form before on 21st October 2015.More details are given bellow..
Haryana Staff selection Commission HSSC Recruitment 2015
- Canal Patwari:- Candidates should be pass 10th Examination from any recognized board.
- Gram Sachiv:- Candidates should be pass 12th Examination from any recognized board.
Age Limit:- Age should be minimum 18 year and maximum 42 years(for post 1), minimum 17 years and maximum 42 years (for post 2).
No. of Posts:-
- Canal Patwari:- 892
- Gram Sachiv:-435 vacant posts.
- For(male/female) GEN Rs.- 100/-
- Female Haryana domicile:- Rs. 50/-
- SC/ST/BC/SBC/EBPG Male:- Rs. 25/-
- SC/ST/BC/SBC/EBPG Female”- Rs. 13/-
- Fee Through challan or Net Banking
Selection Process:- Written Exam, Interview.
Salary/ Grade Pay:- Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade pay Rs. 1900/-
Fee deposit:- 23/10/2015.
Apply Online:- 21/10/2015.
more related Posts..
How to Apply:- All interested candidates can apply online application before on 21st October 2015.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply for This Job” Button and fill application form.
[sociallocker id= 54][/sociallocker]