Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) announced vacancy for the post of Assistant Main Exam. Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a Constitutional Body established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India which provides a smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Maharashtra (GoM) by providing suitable candidates for various Government posts and advice them on various service matters like formulation of Recruitment Rules (RR), advice on promotions, transfers and disciplinary actions etc. All eligible candidates can apply online application before on 21st October 2015. More details are given bellow..
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment 2015
- Candidates should be pass Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- Candidates know Marathi language.
Age Limit :- Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years as on 01/09/2015.
No. of Posts:-
1. Assistant Main Exam – 96 , vacant posts.
Application Fee:- For Unreserved Candidates Fee is – 520/- & For All Other Reserved Candidates Fee is – 320/-
Selection Process:– Written exam.
Salary/Grade Pay:- Rs. 9,300 – 34800/- With Grade Pay Rs.4300/-
Job Location:- Maharashtra.
Last Date:- 21st October 2015.
How to Apply:- All interested candidates can apply online application before on 21/10/2015.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply for This Job” Button and fill application form before on last date.