Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur announced Vacancy for the post of Junior Personal Assistant JPA | Stenographer Grade III | Jr Judicial Assistant | Clerk Grade III. The Rajasthan High Court is the High Court the state of Rajasthan It was established on 21 June 1949 under the Rajasthan High Court Ordinance, 1949. All eligible Candidates can apply online application form before on 6th October 2015.More details are given bellow.
Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur Recruitment 2015
- Candidate should be pass Graduation Degree from any Recognized University in India.
- Candidates have basic knowledge of computer.
Age Limit: – Candidates age should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 35 years.
No. of Vacant Post:-
- Junior Personal Assistant (English) – 108
- Stenographer Grade III – 5
- Junior Judicial Assistant – 535
- Clerk Grade III – 36
- Gen/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST candidates and Women’s have to pay Rs. 25/-
Examination pattern: – Duration- Two Hours
Part A – Hindi – 100Marks
Part B – English – 100Marks
Part C – General Knowledge – 100Marks
Typing Test:- Duration- Ten minutes
- Minimum speed should be 8000 depressions per hour on computer.
- Start Application: – 11/09/2015
- Last Date of Closing online application:- 06/10/2015
- Last Date of Generate Token: – 05/10/2015
How to Apply:- All Interested Candidates can fill online application form before on 06/10/2015 till 11:59 PM. All candidates must be Indian citizens who apply this job. I recommend you please apply this job before on last date b’coz official website is so busy near last date of application.