Staff Selection Commission Karnataka Kerala Region SSC KKR announced vacancy for the post of Scientific Assistant in the Directorate General of Aeronautical Quality Assurance, D/o Defence Production, M/o Defence. The Staff Selection Commission is functioning under the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India. Initially known as Subordinate Services Commission, it was set up on 1 July 1976, primarily to make recruitment on zonal basis for non-technical Group C posts under the Central Government, except the post for which recruitment was made by Railway Service Commission and the industrial establishments. All eligible candidates can apply offline mode before on 16th October 2015. More details are given bellow..
Staff Selection Commission Karnataka Kerala Region Recruitment 2015
- Scientific Assistant(Computer science):- Bachelor’s degree in computer science Or Diploma in computer science Engineering or Electronics Engineering with 2 years experience in Related field.
- Scientific Assistant(Electrical):- Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with 2 years experience in related field Or Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
Age Limit:- Candidates age should be Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years.
Selection Process:- Academic merit, screening test, written proficiency test, interview/ skill test.
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs. 50/- in the form of CRFS or through online payment by using SBI Net banking/ Credit/ Debit Card. CRFS (Central Recruitment Fee Stamps) will be available at all departmental Post Offices of the country & are pasted on the application form in the space provided. No fee for Woman, PH, SC, ST & ESM candidates.
No. of post: (Scientific Assistant)
1. Computer Science: 02 Posts
2. Electrical: 04 Posts.
Salary/Grade pay:- Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-.
Advertisement No.:- KKR-03/2015
Address:- The Regional Director (KKR), Staff Selection Commission,
1st Floor, ‘E’ Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore-560034.
Last Date:- 9th October 2015 (5:00 PM)
How to Apply:- All interested candidates can apply this job by offline mode before on 09/10/2015.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read them carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Download Application Form” Button and Download application form.
- After downloading form take print of form and fill carefully and send given address along with require documents.