About WAPCOS –
Water and Power Consultancy Services Limited (WAPCOS) was established in June 26 1969, by Companies act 1956. WAPCOS is a consultancy service company of Water resources/ Power and Infrastructure sector in India. It is a Mini-Ratna and an ISO 9001:2008 certified company to provide cost-effective solutions and most important WAPCOS is a public sector undertaking company under Ministry of Water Resources.
Now WAPCOS have the requirement of “Engineer Trainee (Civil)” by special recruitment for (orthopedic) physically disabled people.
About job term/ qualification –
- Posts name – Engineer Trainee (Civil) – 03 posts
- Disability criteria – Minimum 40%
- Place of posting – WAPCOS headquarter Gurgaon, Haryana (as needs outside of INDIA)
You have a bachelor’s degree (full and regular) in Engineering/ Technology in Civil stream with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in total of all the semesters/ years, irrespective of the weight age given to any particular semester/ year by/from any recognized university/ institution.
Age –limit –
You age has been maximum 27 years as on 30-09-2015
Salary/ grade-pay –
Rs/- 16,400 – 40,500 (Revised IDA)
Relaxation in age limit and reservation applicable as per government rules
You will shortlisted on the basis of your qualification and other eligibility and called for an – Interview
How to apply –
- You have to apply offline for the posts
- Apply strictly on the format of Bio-data form
- Download the format of Bio-data given below by WAPCOS
- Download the form and attach your all documents (qualification/ age of proof/ category/ medical certificates etc) with C.V/ Bio data form
- If you are working in any govt. / PSU/ Autonomous bodies, apply through proper channels/ method
- Write on the application containing envelope Post name and other details
- Send your (C.V) application to the,
Additional Chief Manager (Personnel),
Plot no. 76-C, Sector -18,
Gurgaon – 122015, Haryana
- You should have your valid Indian passport and it will necessary at the time of Interview
- If you are attending the interview from out-stations, AC-III tier rail fare/ bus fare for to and for journey by the shortest route paid as per rules on production of tickets/ proof.
- READ OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE JOBS
Important dates –
Send your applications (C.V) before 11-11-2015
Read official notification and download form–