KGMU- King George’s Medical University, also known as Chtrapatai Sahuji Mahharaj Medical University, and located in Lucknow. It is ranked no.4 amongst 345 Medical Institutions in all over India. The medical college upgrade into university by an act passed by government of Uttar Pradesh on 16th September 2002 and established in 1911.
Now if you are searching your future in great institution and in teaching, you can take interest in these jobs. Online applications are invited KGMU Lucknow Recruitment 2015, for following posts-
- Associate professor
- Assistant professor (Medical and Non-medical)
The essential qualification shall be as per MCI/ DCI norms and KGMU Act 2002, from a recognized MCI/DCI or relevant councils
Want to know more about Qualification, we advice you please read the notification given below friends.
- Professor- 04 years as Professor Junior Grade/ Additional professor or above
- Professor junior grade/ Additional Professor – 03 years as Associate Professor
- Associate professor- 03 years as assistant professor
- Assistant professor
- Rs/- 5,000 for unreserved category candidates
- Rs/- 3,000 for SC/OBC candidates
- No fee is required for you, if you are applying under posts of ‘Backlog recruitment’
- Application fee is non-refundable
- Only UP state authority, reservation certificate are valid.
- After submitting the form online, print the form and send by speed post along with self attested copies of qualifications/ experience/ publications/ awards/ caste certificate from UP Government. Etc.
- If you are from SC/ST/ OBC category, your reservation in Medical Education shall be determined as per the UP government rules.
- NOC- No Objection Certificate, if you currently working in equivalent posts in Medical Institution, from your competent authority
How to Find Jobs in Lucknow Video Guide!!
How to apply-
- Application process is online; you can apply from 2 ways-
- Apply from outside campus/ apply from within campus, button is below
- When you fill the form, attach your all scanned documents/ scanned photograph (recent)/ scanned signature/ experience documents etc.
- How to apply see on the image below-
You can apply and send hard copy before- 30-09-2015
You can apply here and read notification to know more-