MPPSC Recruitment 2016 for 251 Assistant Public Procecution Officers MPPSC Online
MPPSC Recruitment 2016: Latest News MPPSC jobs in 2016 Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission for all those candidates who want to apply in Madhya Pradesh PSC. MPPSC announced Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer (APO) vacancies in 2016. It was founded on 1st November 1956. Dr. Bipin Beohar is Chairman of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission. MPPSC Recruitment 2016 for ADPO 251 Posts Vacancy Apply Online MP ADPO all eligible candidates can apply online application before on 13th February 2016. More details are given bellow..
Consequent on the reorganization of States on 1st November 1956, eight districts of Madhya Pradesh have been transferred to the Bombay State and the remaining fourteen districts of the Madhya Pradesh along with Madhya Bharat, Bhopal and Vindhya Pradesh were merged to form the new Madhya Pradesh. As there was no Public Service Commission for the States of Bhopal and Vindhya Pradesh, these being Part “C” States, and the recruitment for these States was being done by the Union Public Service Commission, the records of cases dealt with by the Union Public Service Commission for these two States were not available to the new Commission.
Candidates must have passed Degree in Law or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute/University.
- Must have passed First Division and at least 2 years experience.
Age should be minimum 24 years and maximum 40 years as on 01/01/2016.
No. of Posts:-
- Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer (APO):- 251 vacant posts.
- For All Category (Other State) fee is Rs. 1,200/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/PH (Madhya Pradesh) Fee is Rs. 600/-
- Pay fee through Online Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking
Online Exam, Interview
Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 3600/-
- Start Online Application:- 14th January 2016
- Last Date of Application:- 13th February 2016
- Online Exam:- 5th June 2016.
How to Apply:-
All interested candidates can apply online application before on 13/02/2016. Read Notification before applying application.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply for This Job” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Start online Application from 14/01/2016.
- Have a valid e-Mail ID
- Personal Contact No.