Wow. Latest Good News for all those candidates who want to apply in Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission MPPSC recruitment for the post of Assistant District Prosecution Officer. MPPSC was established on 1st November 1956. Dr. Bipin Beohar is Chairman of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission. MPPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification Apply Online 251 Posts all eligible candidates can apply online application before on 13th February 2016. More details are given bellow..
MPPSC is an autonomous body, which basically recruits the candidates to several posts of civil services within Madhya Pradesh by holding various competitive examinations. Moreover, to select the candidates for the post of civil services, the commission has framed certain rules & regulations as well as initiated several disciplinary actions when required. To undertake the tasks by MPPSC, commission comprises a chairman and 4 other members to take care off.
MPPSC Govt Jobs in MP 2015-16
Candidates must have passed Degree in LAW from a recognized Institute/University.
- Higher Qualification and First Division pass candidates will be given Preference.
Age should be minimum 24 years and maximum 40 years As on 01/01/2016.
No. of Posts:-
- Assistant District Prosecution Officer:- 251 vacant posts.
- For SC/ST/OBC/PWD (MP candidates) fee is Rs. 600/-
- For General (and Other State) All candidates fee is Rs. 1200/-
Online Exam, Interview
Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With Grade Pay Rs. 3600/-
- Advertisement Date:- 22nd December 2015
- Start Online Application:- 14th January 2016
- Last Date of Application:- 13th February 2016
- Online Exam:- 5th June 2016.
How to Apply:-
All interested candidates can apply online application before on 13/02/2016 For Exam Syllabus, Exam Time, Instructions, How to apply and more. Read Notification before Applying Online.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply for This Job” Button and fill application form before on last date
- Start online application from 14/01/2016.
- Contact No. 0731-2702689
- E-mail ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have a valid e-Mail ID
- Personal Contact No.