MPSC 55 Forest Ranger Recruitment Notification 2016
MPSC Recruitment Forest Ranger: Maharashtra Public Service Commission announced vacancy for the post of Forest Ranger in 2016. It’s a good chance for all those candidates who want to apply in Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC). MPSC Recruitment Notification 2016. MPSC Latest Vacancy 2016 all eligible candidates can apply online application before on 8th July 2016. More details are given below…
The official website is www.mpsc.gov.in of Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Academic Qualification for Forest Ranger:-
The candidates must have passed Graduation Degree, Engineering Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University/Institute.
- Must have knowledge of Marathi language.
Height:- 163 cm (for Male Candidates), 150 cm (for Female Candidates).
Chest:- 79 cm (minimum expansion 5 cm) only for Male Candidates
For More Post Details See Official Notification….
Age Limit (MPSC Vacancy 2016):-
The candidates age should be 18-23 years as on 01/06/2016. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
No. of Posts (55 vacancies):-
- Forest Ranger: – 55 vacant posts
Application Fee (MPSC Recruitment 2016):-
The application fee is Rs. 523/- for unreserved category candidates and reserved category candidates fee is Rs. 323/- Fee Payment mode is Online/Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
The selection process is based on Written Exam, Interview
Salary/Grade Pay (Latest Jobs 2016):-
The salary offered is Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4400/-
The job location is Maharashtra
Important Dates (Forest Ranger Jobs 2016):-
The Last Date of Online application is 8th July 2016
How to Apply (MPSC Notification 2016 ):-
The Application Form is available online. Candidate can register online before on 08/07/2016 for applying for the post of Forest Ranger. Read full Notification MPSC Recruitment 2016 before applying online application
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply Online” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Candidates need to take printout of registration slip for future references. After generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for primary stage of recruitment process.
NOTE (Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment):-
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID.The registration details would be sent at email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.