National Crime Records Bureau Recruitment Inspector Notification 2016
NCRB 15 Inspector vacancy:- National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) announced vacancy for the post of Inspector (Finger Prints) in 2016 deputation basis. It’s a big chance for all those candidates who want to apply in National Crime Records Bureau as an Inspector. National Crime Records Bureau Inspector Notification 2016. NCRB Latest vacancy 2016 all eligible candidates can apply offline application form before on 21st September 2016. More details are given bellow…
The official website is www.ncrb.gov.in of National Crime Records Bureau
Academic Qualification for Inspector:-
The candidates must have passed the Finger Print Experts Examination conducted by All India Board of Finger Print Experts or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University/Institute.
- Officers must be from any State/Union Territory Police Force or Central Governments Departments.
For more details see official notification…
Age Limit ( NCRB Jobs 2016):-
The candidates age shouldn’t be 56 Years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
No. of Post (15 vacancies):-
- Inspector (FP), Central Finger Print Bureau:- 15 vacant posts
Application Fee (NCRB Recruitment 2016):-
For application fee details see official notification
The selection Process is not given by official notification
Salary/Grade Pay ( National Crime Records Bureau Vacancy):-
The salary offered is Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
The job location is New Delhi.
Important Dates (NCRB Inspector Recruitment 2016):-
The Last date of submission application form is 21st September 2016.
How to Apply (National Crime Records Bureau Notification 2016):-
The Application is available Offline candidate can send all required document before on 21/09/2016 for applying for the post of Inspector (FP). Read full Notification National Crime Records Bureau Recruitment 2016 before applying application
Assistant Director (Admn), National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB), East Block-7, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066.
- First of all click “Important Notification/Application Form” Button and read full notification carefully.
- The candidates send document along with original and one set of self attested photocopies of certificates/ testimonials related to educational qualification, age proof etc.
- Candidates need to take printout of registration slip for future references. After generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for primary stage of recruitment process.
NOTE (National Crime Records Bureau Inspector (FP) ):-
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID.The registration details would be sent at email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.