National Fertilizers Limited NFL recruitment for the post of Engineer, Account Officer. NFL was established in 23 August 1974. Chairman is Mr. Manoj Mishra. Headquarters at Noida,India. NFL Company is a major Indian producer of chemical fertilizers, organic fertilizers and industrial chemicals. National Fertilizers Limited NFL Recruitment 2015-16 Engineer 189 posts Online All interested candidates can apply online application before on 29th December 2015. More details are given bellow..
NFL, incorporated in 1974 is India’s largest Central Public Sector Enterprise (Government of India Undertaking) in Fertilizer Sector with a turnover of over Rs. 8000 crores. Coming under the administrative control of Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, it is the second largest producer of the key fertilizer Urea in India.NFL has five gas based Ammonia-Urea plants viz Nangal & Bathinda in Punjab,Panipat in Haryana and two at Vijaipur (Madhya Pradesh).
Jobs in National Fertilizers Limited NFL 2015
Candidates should be pass Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Post Graduation Degree, Chartered Accountant, MBA from a recognized Institute/University.
- Must be Minimum 2 years experience in related field.
For more post wise details See Notification
Age should be maximum 35 years as on 01/12/2015.
No. of Posts:-
- Engineer:- 149
- Account Officer:- 10
- For General/OBC fee is Rs. 700/-
- For SC/ST/PWD fee is Nil
Online Test, Interview
Rs. 16400- 3%- 40500/-
- Start Application:- 9th December 2015
- Last Date of Application:- 29th December 2015.
How to Apply:-
All interested candidates can apply online application before on 29/12/2015.Read notification before apply online application.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply for This Job” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Online application start from 9th December 2015.
- Have a valid e-Mail ID
- Personal Contact No.
- Resolution 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20KB–50KB
- Resolution 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10KB – 20KB