National Thermal Power Corporation Limited NTPC recruitment for the post of Diploma Trainee. NTPC was established in 1975.Headquarters at New Delhi. Mr. A.K. Jha is chairman of NTPC.It provide electricity generation and distribution.National Thermal Power Corporation NTPC Latest Recruitment 2015-16 Diploma Trainee 235 posts All interested candidates can apply online application before on 23rd December 2015. More details are given bellow..
NTPC is India’s largest energy conglomerate with roots planted way back in 1975 to accelerate power development in India. Since then it has established itself as the dominant power major with presence in the entire value chain of the power generation business. From fossil fuels it has forayed into generating electricity via hydro, nuclear and renewable energy sources. This foray will play a major role in lowering its carbon footprint by reducing green house gas emissions. To strengthen its core business, the corporation has diversified into the fields of consultancy, power trading, training of power professionals, rural electrification, ash utilisation and coal mining as well.
Jobs in National Thermal Power Corporation Limited NTPC 2015
Candidates should be pass Diploma in Electrical/Electrical and Electronics/ Mechanical/Civil/ Instrumentation/ electronics Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University/Institution.
Age should be maximum 25 years .
No. of posts:
- Diploma Trainee:- 235 vacant posts
- For General/OBC candidates fee is Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-s fee is Nil.
Written Exam, Skill Test
Rs. 15500/- During Training, Rs. 15500-3%-34500/- After Training.
All Over India
- Start Online Application:- 3rd December 2015
- Last Date of Application:- 23rd December 2015
- Download Admit Card:- 1st March 2016 to 13th March 2016.
- Exam Date:- 13th March 2015 (Sunday).
How to Apply:-
All interested candidates can apply online application before on 23/12/2015. Read Notification before apply application form.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply for This Job” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Online application start from 3rd December 2015.
Video Example of Filling Application Form