Odisha SSC (OSSC) Recruitment 2016 Jr. Motor Vehicle Inspector
Odisha SSC OSSC Recruitment 2016: Latest Good News OSSC Jobs in 2016 Odisha Staff Selection Commission OSSC for all those candidates who want to apply in SSC. OSSC announced Junior Motor Vehicle Inspector.SSC was formed on 4th November 1975 and Ashim Khurana is Chairman of SSC. OSSC was started from 19th January 1994. It was shifted to Bhubaneswar on 12th September 2000. Odisha SSC OSSC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online 12 Vacancies all eligible candidates can apply online application before on 5th February 2016. More details are given bellow..
Staff Selection Commission is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices..This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India.
Candidates must have passed 10th/12th, Diploma in Auto9mobile/Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
For More Details See Notification..
Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 32 years as on 01/01/2015.
No. of Posts:-
- Junior Motor Vehicle Inspector:- 12 vacant posts.
- For general/OBC fee is Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST fee is NIL
Written Exam, Interview
Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Start Online Application:- 6th January 2016
- Last Date Of Application:- 15th February 2016.
How to Apply:-
All interested candidates can apply before on 05/02/2016. Read Notification before applying online application.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply for This Job” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Start online Application from 06/01/2016.
- Have a valid e-Mail ID
- Personal Contact No.