Orissa High Court Recruitment 2016 Apply Online For Junior Stenographer 40 Vacancies
Orissa High Court Recruitment 2016 Jr. Stenographer: Orissa High Court, Cuttack recruitment for the posts of Junior Stenographer 40 posts in 2016. It’s a good chance for all those candidates who want to apply in Orissa High Court(OHC). Orissa High Court, Cuttack Jr. Stenographer Notification 2016. Orissa High Court Latest vacancy in 2016 all eligible candidates can apply online application Orissa High Court Recruitment 2016 before on 31st March 2016.More details are given bellow..
The official website is www.orissahighcourt.nic.in of Orissa High Court.
The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
- Must have 80 wpm speed in Short Hand and 40 wpm speed in Type Writing and should have passed Diploma in Computer Application.
- The candidate should have minimum 1 year experience in subordinate Judiciary or Statutory Tribunals.
For More Details See Notification…
Candidates age should be minimum 21 years and maximum 35 years as on 01/01/2016. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
No. of Posts:-
- Junior Stenographer:- 40 vacant posts
The application fee is Rs. 100/- for General/OBC candidates and SC/ST/PWD candidates fee is NIL. Fee Payment through Net Banking/Credit card/Debit Card.
The selection process is based on written Test, Shorthand and Typing Test, Computer Test, Interview
The salary offered is Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
The job location is Orissa
The starting date of application is 2nd March 2016 and Last date of application is 31st March 2016.
How to Apply:-
The Application Form is available online. Candidate can register online before on 06/04/2016 for applying for the post of Stenographer and Private Secretary .Read full Notification before Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016 applying online application.
Special Officer (Special Cell), Orissa High Court, P.O.-Chandini Chowk, Cuttack – 753002
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply Online” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- After filling online application take a print of form and send to given postal address along with required documents within 7 (seven) days from the last date of submission of online application.
- Online Application will be available on 02/03/2016
- For any help during filling up of online application form so contact on this no.- 9437498780/9937052855 (10.00 AM to 5.00 PM).
- Candidates need to take printout of registration slip for future references. After generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for primary stage of recruitment process.
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID.The registration details would be sent at email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.
- Upload the Photograph should be in JPG format (5cm height X 3.6 cm width)
- Upload the scanned signature in JPG format (2.5 cm height X 7.5 cm width).
- Upload Left Thumb Impression (Optional) (JPG/JPEG) 100 KB
- Upload Certificates & Mark Sheets (PDF) 500 KB (Matriculation to Graduation)
- Caste certificate (PDF) 500 KB
- Disability Certificate (PDF) 500 KB (for PwDs candidates)
- Stenography certificate (PDF) 500 KB
- Experience certificate (PDF) 500 KB
- Treasury Challan copy (In case payment through Treasury Challan) (JPG/JPEG) 500 KB.