OSSC Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Recruitment Notification 2016-17
OSSC Recruitment 115 Assistant Commercial Tax Officer: Odisha Staff Selection Commission announced vacancy for the post of Assistant Commercial Tax Officer in 2016. It’s a great chance for all those candidates who want to apply in Odisha Staff Selection Commission. OSSC Recruitment Notification 2016. Odisha SSC Latest vacancy in 2016 all eligible candidates can apply online application before on 21st September 2016. More details are given bellow…
The official Website is www.ossc.gov.in of Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Academic Qualification for Assistant Commercial Tax Officer:-
The candidates must have passed Bachelors Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
- The candidates must have able to read write and speak Odia language.
For more Details see official Notification..
Age Limit (for OSSC Online):-
The candidates age should be 21 – 32 years as on 01/ 01/2016. Age relaxations will be applicable as per rules.
No. of Posts (115 Vacancies):-
- Assistant Commercial Tax Officer:- 115 vacant posts
Application Fee (for OSSC Recruitment 2016):-
The application is Rs. 100/- for General/SEBC candidates and SC/ST candidates fee is NIL. Fee payment through online mode.
Selection Process is based on written Exam, Interview.
Salary/Grade Pay (SSC Odisha):-
Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
The job location is Odisha
Important Dates (Odisha SSC Recruitment 2016) :-
The Last date of online application is 21st September 2016
How to Apply (Odisha Staff Selection Commission Notification):-
The Application Form is available online. Candidate can register online before on 21/09/2016 for applying for the post of Assistant Commercial Tax Officer. Read full Notification OSSC Recruitment 2016 applying online application.
- First of all click “Important Notification” Button and read full notification carefully.
- If you eligible for this job so click “Apply Online” Button and fill application form before on last date.
- Candidates need to take printout of registration slip for future references. After generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for primary stage of recruitment process.
NOTE (Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016):-
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID.The registration details would be sent at email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.